BROAD EXPERTISE, SOLID TRACK RECORD & SECTOR LEADERSHIP
Since our founding in 1995, we have built broad regional and industry expertise, which enables us to formulate and implement the proper IR solutions for clients from a wide range of industries and geographic areas.
At the same time, we have also developed leading global positions in certain areas of strategic focus, such as in maritime transportation, energy and commodities and US Closed-End Funds and Exchange Traded Funds.
Maritime Transportation (Shipping), Energy & CommoditiesCapital Link is a global leader in Investor Relations within the shipping sector as well as the related areas of energy and commodities. We work with the majority of shipping companies listed on the US Stock Exchanges, as well as in London (LSE and AIM) and Milan. Capital Link has unique access to investors, analysts, media, commercial and investment bankers and private equity and hedge funds. We have built the most extensive and effective platform for linking listed shipping companies with the investment community in Europe and the United States. As a result, Capital Link Shipping is a highly respected brand not only in the investment community but also in the maritime industry, as Capital Link's platforms connect together shipping, investors, financiers and industry participants around the world. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Our uniquely powerful marketing platforms include:
- www.CapitalLinkShipping.com, a web based resource that provides information on the shipping stocks and shipping markets;
- Shipping & Capital Markets Report, which is distributed to an extensive audience around the world every week;
- www.CapitalLinkWebinars.com, The Capital Link Webinars are a series of virtual forums on industry specific topics featuring corporate CEOs, analysts and other industry participants;
- www.CapitalLinkForum.com; The Capital Link Investor Shipping Forums are organized across New York, Athens and London, bringing together investors, bankers, financial advisors, listed companies CEOs, analysts, and shipping industry participants;
- and www.MaritimeIndices.com, a series of stock market Maritime Indices that track the performance of U.S. listed shipping stocks (CL maritime Index, CL Dry Bulk Index, CL Tanker Index, CL Container Index, CL LNG/ LPG Index, CL Mixed Fleet Index, CL Shipping MLP Index - Bloomberg page: CPLI). The Indices are also distributed through the Reuters Newswires and are available on FactSet.