DAY 2 – TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020
CAPITAL MARKETS – ARE THEY OPEN TO SHIPPING?
The panel will discuss where shipping companies can raise capital (is it New York or Oslo?) and under what type of instrument – common or preferred equity, straight or convertible bonds, baby bonds? Can we expect more IPOs or follow-on offerings? And what is the profile of issuers that can successfully tap the capital markets today?
Moderator: Mr. Steven Hollander, Partner – Watson Farley Williams
- Christa Volpicelli, Managing Director, Global Transportation Group – Citi
- Erik Helberg, CEO – Clarksons Platou Securities
- Theodore Jadick, Jr., Managing Director, CEO and President – DNB Markets, Inc.
- Nicolas Duran, Director – Partner – Fearnley Securities SA
- Douglas Mavrinac, Global Head, Maritime Investment Banking – Jefferies LLC